Temporary storage buildings
Expanding your on-site storage space has never been so easy with Aganto's temporary storage buildings - available for hire or sale and installed on your site in under a week.
What is an Aganto storage structure?
- An aluminium framed structure that is available for hire or sale and can be built onto existing level hard ground without needing foundations, making the construction process extremely fast and economical.
- A building that can be hired as a short term storage building with easy dismantle and removal, or purchased and used long-term instead of a permanent building.
- An industrial shed from either our Canopy, Protect or Insulate range that is suitable for basic wet weather protection through to temperature controlled storage.
How will a temporary storage building help your business?
"Hiring an Aganto storage building provided us with the best possible solution – we got the extra storage space we needed almost immediately at a low cost and in a convenient location. Keeping our products on site enabled us to reduce lead times and increase traceability of our stock, ensuring we are able to maintain service levels to our customers during an extremely busy period.“
Barry Pendleton – Purchasing Manager, Cathelco
If you need more storage space that is quick and affordable then an Aganto building provides many benefits over a traditional building or hiring off-site space.
- Temporary storage structures can be installed very quickly. With installations taking under a week for most buildings, business capacity can be increased in record time.
- A real alternative to a traditionally built building, temporary buildings can achieve major cost and time savings.
- Temporary storage buildings keep all stock, materials and equipment on site and can be dismantled, re-located, modified or extended quickly and easily when business needs change. See a case study about how storage buildings can be supplied fast.
More feedback about our storage buildings
"Aganto provided us with a 15m x 20m storage building at our site in Sowerby Bridge, West Yorkshire. From the outset we were extremely impressed with Aganto, in particular Lisa from the sales team and Martin, one of their Site Managers. Lisa’s responsiveness to our enquiry gave us the confidence to very quickly by-pass the other suppliers we were considering and Martin’s professionalism during the build process and in working his team, was faultless. The finished building is much better than I imaged and I would certainly be recommending Aganto and using them in future should the need arise."
Robert Brearley - Operations Manager, Lucy zodion
See more information about storage building types, or for advice on creating additional storage space, contact Aganto today.