Temporary building costs
Aganto temporary buildings achieve major cost savings over more traditional building methods or choosing to hire off-site.
To get an idea of cost for your prefabricated building project you can do any or all of the following:
- Call us, we can often give rough verbal estimates for standard temporary buildings.
- Complete our QUICK QUOTE form and we will supply an estimate with a full sales proposal by email.
- Request a Site Visit to get a confirmed price with full sales proposal.
Temporary building hire costs
Hiring a temporary building gives the user total flexibility on how much they pay and for how long.
- Basic temporary structures can start at around £300 a month.
- The longer you hire the lower the monthly premium.
- The hire charges are treated as business expenses and can be set against your tax liability for each financial year.
- Your level of investment and financial commitment is low, keeping risk minimal.
Purchasing a temporary building
A temporary building is a viable alternative to a permanent build, saving costs by up to 70% in some cases from the following factors:
- The prefabricated building structure keeps labour and equipment costs low.
- The modular building design eliminates any architectural design fees.
- No foundations are needed on level hard standing.
In addition to these upfront cost savings, the fast turnaround time combined with low cost gives a high and fast return that can lead to ongoing commercial gain.
Complete our quick quote form, request a site survey, or call us for an initial discussion and estimate.