Temporary workshop buildings
A shortage of operational workshop space can be solved in less than a week with Aganto's temporary workshop buildings, quickly resuming workflow at full strength.
What is a temporary workshop building?
- Workshop buildings that can be delivered and installed on site in days by Aganto’s own specialised team of industry experts.
- All temporary workshops can be hired short term or purchased for use long-term, as an alternative to a traditional building.
- Different sizes and degrees of insulation are available, ensuring the right environment for all requirements.
How will an Aganto building help your business?
- A lack of operational capacity can have serious implications on output, efficiency and customer lead times. An Aganto building can solve these problems in less than a week.
- Easily connect to your existing operation space if required, with minimal disruption, ensuring your business can operate at full strength all the time regardless of circumstances.
- All our temporary workshops can be used in place of a permanent building – at a fraction of the time and cost!
What our customers say...
It was crucial we got the right space, delivered quickly and efficiency to ensure productivity could increase and the additional orders fulfilled. Not only did Aganto meet all these requirements but they installed the building in a matter of days without disrupting our current operation. The flexibility of the hire contract means we can keep the building until we are ready to start on our permanent expansion program and then off-hire it back to Aganto.” Andrea Piper - Piper Boats
For advice on creating additional workshop space, or to arrange a site survey,
contact Aganto today.