4th January 2018
If you think an industrial tent is the answer to your space needs, you’ll be amazed at the options available.
Industrial tents have come a long way
Fast, affordable and durable, industrial tents provide additional on-site space for 6 months or decades should you choose. Fast, robust and an economical building solution, industrial tents can give you extra space in days, for as long as you need it.
Industrial tents are constructed to be semi-permanent structures
You’d be amazed at the versatility of an industrial tent, their uses range from aircraft hangers to chill warehouses. From mortuaries, film sets and tv studios to spray booths and fire stations. With a lifetime measured in decades, your industrial tent can be anchored down to level hard standing, without the need for foundations and can be linked to existing structures.
Industrial tents come in 5m to 30m single span widths and up to 6m eave height
Available in any length in 5m multiples, expanding your on-site storage space has never been easier or provided more options. The walls of industrial tents can have single skin steel cladding that is basic but robust, standing up to the harshest weather and industrial applications. Alternatively you could have Polymer Composite Insulated Wall Panels. This creates both insulation with an even finish and has a choice of colours. Simple to install and easy to clean, remove, replace or reverse.
Key features of industrial tents
- Strong and durable aluminium frame
- Use long-term in place of a permanent building – 10 year guarantee
- Robust and weather proof (snow and wind loadings to BS6399)
- Roof, wall and floor systems conform to British Fire & Safety codes
- Easy to extend, modify, dismantle or relocate
- Coloured roof and wall options
- PVC roof provides high degree of natural light
- Lighting, heating options plus a full electrical fit out service
- Fire suppression options
- Mezzanine options
Insulated industrial tents for a longer term solution
Designed with simplicity in mind, insulated industrial tents are ideal for temperature controlled storage, chilled warehouses, workshops, retail space and other public facilities. The insulated range of industrial tents have steel sandwich walling. This is more suitable to a longer term solution or a facility that requires a higher degree of temperature control but with an equal need for an attractive finish and durability.
Industrial tent turn-key solutions
- Installed on-site in under a week, without needing any groundworks
- Can be used short-term or long-term instead of a permanent building
- Range of sizes and specifications: 3m – 6m eave height, 5m – 30m width and unlimited length
- Choice of wall and roof cladding for basic wet weather protection through to a heated or chilled warehouse building
- Options for electrical fit out, generators, heavy duty mobile heaters and LED lighting
- Can be linked to existing buildings
Expanding your on-site storage space has never been more simple, cost effective and flexible. It’s often easier to pick up the phone and speak to someone, so if in doubt – please call us on 0808 302 2781.