Home / Industrial / Linking Buildings
Temporary Links Between Existing Industrial Buildings
Providing temporary links to existing industrial buildings and temporary industrial sheds or storage buildings can optimise processes and increase efficiency. Providing a quick flexible temporary weather proof solution to protect product from adverse conditions.
Linking industrial buildings of any size or dimension
Different types of links for industrial buildings
- Our standard link will directly join a temporary building to an existing facility with an open doorway for pedestrian and forklift access. Eg, a temporary loading canopy to a warehouse building or a temporary warehouse to a production unit.
- Two or more temporary buildings can be gutter-linked together.
- Bespoke canopy links can be designed to link two buildings together.
Why use temporary links to join existing industrial buildings?
- Keep goods, equipment and employees dry during loading and handling processes.
- Ensure your temporary building integrates with existing processes.