1st of March 2018
Industrial shed plans?
Industrial shed plans?
If you are thinking about a new industrial shed, you may want to consider a faster, more cost-effective building solution. Quickly increase operational capacity or on-site storage space with minimal cost, delay and disruption by installing a temporary semi-permanent industrial shed.
Semi-permanent Industrial Sheds – to rent or buy
All your needs could be answered and with a lot less hassle than choosing the traditional construction route. Especially when you consider you can rent, buy a used industrial shed or have a custom built new one to match your precise needs. Because the buildings are modular, you benefit from minimal design costs and massively reduced installation disruption. Semi-permanent industrial sheds are simply a much more cost-effective solution – with little or no functional difference to an equivalent permanent industrial shed.
Semi-permanent Industrial Sheds – all the space benefits of a permanent building at a fraction of the cost
At approximately 30% of the costs of a permanent building if you buy new, a semi-permanent industrial shed has the added benefits of the option to hire and reduce your long-term liabilities. Plus you can dismantle, relocate or modify your temporary building as your business needs evolve.
Semi-permanent v Permanent Industrial Sheds – can you spot the difference?
If you need more industrial space and want to understand the difference between semi-permanent and permanent industrial construction, you’ll be surprised at just how good the temporary buildings are. They can last decades and all new buildings come with a 10 year guarantee as standard – probably a lot more than the permanent alternative.
No compromise on build quality
- Engineered with an industrial standard aluminium frame.
- Available in 5-30m spans, unlimited length and up to 6m eave.
- Ideal for storage, warehousing, workshops or loading areas.
- Suitable for basic weather protection through to chilled storage.
- Easy to extend, modify, dismantle or relocate.
- Coloured roof and wall options.
- PVC roof provides high degree of natural light.
Extra space in days and as short or long term as you need
Aganto’s industrial sheds can be anchored down to level hard standing, without the need for foundations and can be linked to existing structures. Whether you buy or hire, you can rely on Aganto’s high quality structures and experienced team to design and install the right building for all your functional needs.
Semi-permanent Industrial Shed – Building Compliance and Installation
- Buildings are calculated to BS6399 for Snow and Wind Loadings.
- All roof, wall and floor systems conform to British Fire and Safety Codes.
- CAD drawings are provided for every contract.
- Buildings can be installed on hardcore, tarmac or concrete.
- Temperature controlled buildings with insulated steel sandwich walling.
Expanding your on-site storage space has never been more simple, cost effective and flexible. It’s often easier to pick up the phone and speak to someone, so if in doubt – please call us on 0808 302 2781.