Home / Logistics / Workshop Buildings
Whether you need a temporary workshop for vehicle or plant maintenance, or reverse logistics processes – you can be up and running in days. Aganto provides temporary and semi-permanent industrial buildings as a swift, lower cost and lower risk alternative to standard building constructions.
Temporary Workshops in Place of a Permanent Building
Available for sale or hire, our workshop buildings can help your business expand without it costing a fortune.
Temporary workshop key features
- Can be delivered and installed on-site in days by Aganto’s own specialised team of industry experts.
- Can be hired short-term or purchased for use long-term, as an alternative to a traditional building.
- Different sizes and degrees of insulation are available, ensuring the right environment for all requirements.
Advantages of an Aganto temporary workshop
- Increase operational capacity in less than a week.
- Connect to your existing operation space if required, with minimal disruption.
- Temporary workshops can be used in place of a permanent building – at a fraction of the time and cost!
Temporary building turn-key solutions key features
Installed on-site in under a week, without needing any groundworks.
Can be used short-term or long-term instead of a permanent building.
Range of sizes and specifications: 3m – 6m eave height, 5m – 30m width and unlimited length.
Choice of wall and roof cladding for basic wet weather protection through to a heated or chilled warehouse building.
Options for electrical fit out, generators, heavy duty mobile heaters and LED lighting.
Can be linked to existing buildings.
“Cras mattis consectetur purus sit amet fermentum. Praesent commodo cursus magna, vel scelerisque nisl consectetur et. Donec ullamcorper nulla non metus auctor fringilla.”Client One