Home / Logistics / Workshop Buildings
Whether you need a temporary workshop for vehicle or plant maintenance, or reverse logistics processes – you can be up and running in days. Aganto provides temporary and semi-permanent industrial buildings as a swift, lower cost and lower risk alternative to standard building constructions.
Temporary workshop buildings in place of a permanent building
Available for sale or hire, our workshop buildings can help your business expand without it costing a fortune.
Temporary workshop key features
- Can be delivered and installed on-site in days by Aganto’s own specialised team of industry experts.
- Can be hired short-term or purchased for use long-term, as an alternative to a traditional building.
- Different sizes and degrees of insulation are available, ensuring the right environment for all requirements.
Advantages of an Aganto temporary workshop
- Increase operational capacity in less than a week.
- Connect to your existing operation space if required, with minimal disruption.
- Temporary workshops can be used in place of a permanent building – at a fraction of the time and cost!
Temporary building turn-key solutions key features
Installed on-site in under a week, without needing any groundworks.
Can be used short-term or long-term instead of a permanent building.
Range of sizes and specifications: 3m – 6m eave height, 5m – 30m width and unlimited length.
Choice of wall and roof cladding for basic wet weather protection through to a heated or chilled warehouse building.
Options for electrical fit out, generators, heavy duty mobile heaters and LED lighting.
Can be linked to existing buildings.
And happy companies, including: