Home / Temporary Buildings / Industrial / Waste Processing Buildings
What is an Aganto waste storage building?
- Aganto’s waste storage buildings take just days to transport and install on-site as no ground-works are needed on level hard standing.
- Industrial buildings for storing waste are available in a range of sizes and up to 6m eave height so they can accommodate large equipment such as Auto Balers.
- Temporary industrial buildings for waste applications are typically from our Canopy or Protect range and can be used short term on a hire contract or purchased outright for use instead of a permanent building.
How will Aganto industrial buildings help you to process and store waste?
- The fast and simple installation method and modular design achieve major cost and time savings in comparison to a more traditional building.
- The ability to hire our waste storage buildings means that trial recycling processes can be carried out before committing long-term.
- As with all of our industrial buildings we can make quick and simple changes as your business needs change such as extending, modifying, relocating or dismantle and return.
Temporary building turn-key solutions key features
Installed on-site in under a week
No groundworks necessary.
Can be used short-term or long-term
Instead of a permanent building.
Range of sizes and specifications
3m – 6m eave height, 5m – 30m width and unlimited length.
Choice of wall and roof cladding
For basic wet weather protection through to a heated or chilled warehouse building.
For electrical fit out, generators, heavy duty mobile heaters and LED lighting.
Can be linked
To existing buildings.
“Hiring the Aganto canopy building has enabled us to trial the new waste processing procedure quickly and with minimal cost and risk.”Bob Thomson, Unit Manager, Viridor Sheffield.
“A temporary storage building met all our requirements at a fraction of the cost of a permanent building. The speed and ease with which the building was transported and erected also meant that it was available to use almost immediately.”Roger Blackwell, Engineering Manager, Shanks
And happy companies, including:
Call today for a free site visit for your temporary building
To make sure you get the right building for your requirements, budget and site, we will carry out a no obligation site survey, free of charge. This can be done at any time convenient to you.