Home / Public Sector / Fire Stations
Aganto have a long and proven record as the primary supplier of temporary fire stations during PFI, rebuild and refurbishment projects. Aganto’s fire stations are now an enviable prototype which is why most Fire and Rescue Service and contractors make Aganto their first point of call.
Temporary maintenance facilities, service bays and transport buildings
What is an Aganto temporary fire station building?
- Our temporary fire station buildings are adapted to meet the precise criteria required for an operational station including rapid rise doors with a traffic light system and Aganto’s specialist sub-frame.
- Temporary fire stations are available for short or long-term hire. They don’t require any foundations on level hard standing so build time is extremely fast.
- Buildings are insulated and are supplied with an exhaust extraction system and the ability to link to portable offices and other spaces.
Temporary building turn-key solutions key features
- Installed on-site in under a week, without needing any groundworks.
- Can be used short-term or long-term instead of a permanent building.
- Range of sizes and specifications: 3m – 6m eave height, 5m – 30m width and unlimited length.
- Choice of wall and roof cladding for basic wet weather protection through to a heated or chilled warehouse building.
- Options for electrical fit out, generators, heavy duty mobile heaters and LED lighting.
- Can be linked to existing buildings.
How will an Aganto fire station building help the community?
Temporary fire stations ensure the critical emergency response can continue at full strength while improvement projects are carried out.
The same risk profile area, community safety activities and service delivery can be retained for the project duration.
The huge time and cost issues of decamping off-site are avoided.
Aganto’s temporary fire stations are an affordable option that helps keep projects running on time and within budget.
“Working with Aganto and using their technical knowledge and ability has allowed us to develop a blueprint for temporary fire stations which can be used for future PFI projects.”Phil Smith, PFI Project Liaison Manager, Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service
And happy companies, including: