Home / Retail & Showroom / Temporary Retail Building
Temporary Retail Buildings for Trade, Showrooms and Storage
If you want to refurbish your store, capitalise on high seasonal demand or just gain extra storage capacity, an Aganto temporary building can provide additional retail and showroom space quickly and for the precise duration required.
Temporary buildings from a seasonal retail store to a temporary supermarket?
What is an Aganto temporary retail building?
- Our temporary retail and showroom buildings are available for short / long-term hire or purchase and can be anchored down to existing level site space such as car parks, in literally days.
- Retail buildings can be insulated and heated with glazed doors, windows, speciality lighting, flooring and other optional extras to create a public retail facility.
- Aganto’s temporary buildings meet the required safety standards for structural integrity, fire and safety codes.
How will an Aganto temporary building help your retail business?
- Temporary buildings allow trading to continue at full capacity while any improvement projects are carried out to existing facilities – ensuring trading can remain at 100% and customers are not alienated or lost.
- Seasonal promotions or new product launches can be given their own separate location and environment for maximum impact and minimal disruption to the main store.
- Temporary buildings allow companies to react quickly to customer demand and changing markets.
Temporary building turn-key solutions key features
Installed on site in under a week, without needing any groundworks.
Can be used short-term or long-term instead of a permanent building.
Range of sizes and specifications: 3m – 6m eave height, 5m – 30m width and unlimited length.
Choice of wall and roof cladding for basic wet weather protection through to a heated or chilled warehouse building.
Options for electrical fit out, generators, heavy duty mobile heaters and LED lighting.
Can be linked to existing buildings.
“The temporary retail store - which we began trading from on the 26th March - has become quite a PR story on our website and in the local press as it was officially opened by the winners of the BBC program A Farmers Life For Me! We are also running a 10% discount from the temporary store for the month of April to show our customers that, thanks to Aganto, its business as usual at Copdock Mill!”Andy Morgan, Business Development Manager HG Gladwell
And happy companies, including:
Call today for a free site visit for your temporary building
To make sure you get the right building for your requirements, budget and site, we will carry out a no obligation site survey, free of charge. This can be done at any time convenient to you.